Overview to Tailor Cooperative’s Phase 1 Reopening
During fall and winter months, COVID-19 rates are expected to surge. This necessitates continued caution when it comes to serving public clientele.
Similar to Utah’s long-term phased reopening strategy, Tailor Cooperative will follow all CDC and local guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us
Tailor Cooperative will remain closed to walk-in traffic and visitors for the foreseeable future. Clients with a pre-scheduled appointment may enter the shop, and fittings are limited to reduce client flow and overlap in the shop.
During Phase 1 Reopening, here is what clients can expect from Tailor Cooperative during a fitting:
- Complimentary disposable face masks available to you at no charge
- Our Personal Clothiers will be wearing face masks and gloves during your entire fitting
- Our team is being checked daily for fevers and symptoms. Employees not feeling well or showing symptoms will be placed on paid leave.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in plenty at every fitting station
- All fitting stations and mirrors are staggered 10+ feet apart
- Our shop will close twice per day for sanitizing deep cleans
- Our front door will remain open to reduce surface touches
What We Can Expect From You
For the safety of our team, we respectfully require the following from any clients who schedule a fitting during our Phase 1 Reopening.
- If you are currently experiencing, or have experienced in the last seven days, any of the following symptoms you will not be permitted to enter the shop:
- Difficulty breathing
- Mask wearing is required at all times. Complimentary disposable masks are provided if you do not have your own
- We will ask you to wear gloves while browsing fabrics
- Hands must be sanitized before and after the measuring process
We greatly appreciate your respect and understanding of our shop expectations. Should you prefer to wait to schedule, we encourage you to do so.